Recommended Collections Grades 5-8
Introduce your students to how the Jews resisted Nazi persecution and discuss the ways in which the Holocaust should be remembered.
- An Introduction to Antisemitism
- Placing the Blame
- Dachau Song
- How Should We Remember?
Introduce your students to the devastating effects that can evolve from group prejudice and oppression.
- Always the Scapegoat
- Hitler's Worldview
- The Nazi Camp System
- The St Louis Tragedy
Recommended Collections Grades 9-12
Introduce your students to the history of antisemitic pogroms and how they escalated into genocidal violence.
- Proclamation Inciting a Jewish Pogrom (1903)
- Kristallnacht - Night of Broken Glass
- At the Gates of Death
- Justice and Accountability
Introduce your students to the history of antisemitism and the ways in which it was used in the preliminary phases of the Holocaust.
- The Roots of Anti-Judaism
- Nationalism at the Forefront
- Valley of Tears
- Attacking the Führer